Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year!

Welcome to the new year! I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season. I'm enjoying my mini vacation. I mailed out my last disc of 2009 and I am officially photo free for another four days. I've been watching endless hours of movies and The Office. My husband and I have been creating new things in the kitchen. My dog hasn't had to sit next to my desk and beg me for attention. (I think he might be ready for me to get back to work now.)



We had a grand total of seven seconds to get that shot.

I couldn't be more excited for the things coming up. Lots of fantastic engagement sessions and weddings for the year, new babies being born everyday, kids finishing up high school... it's always something new with this job! My big, giant goal for 2010 is to find a studio space.

What big things does everyone else have planned for 2010?

Next week I will have two amazing sessions to share with everyone! A 1st birthday party and a rocknroll engagement session.


1 comment: