Monday, January 11, 2010

Dawn and Brent's Engagement Photos

Aaaaaand we're back!

This weather has been killing me lately! It has been in the negative double digits, multiple feet of snow on the ground, nowhere to go, no work to do, for about two weeks now. Two things have been saving my sanity:

1. An upcoming trip to California.
2. Brent and Dawn's photos

These two emailed me and told me that they wanted to do something different for their engagement photos. They're into music, they're in music, they just like fun...

So, we set out to have fun.

And take engagement photos in the process.

We went all over downtown Omaha and found a bunch of great - inside - locations. The first few locations we were loud, and laughing, and making messes. But then we went to the library and I felt like I was in junior high again. I didn't want to get busted by the librarian. People were studying and reading and doing things you're supposed to do in a library... and then there we were taking engagement photos in the biography section.
















No comments:

Post a Comment