Sunday, November 15, 2009

Little Bit of Housekeeping...

Hey there blog readers!

Did you know you can be my fan on Facebook? It's true! Just click that little link in the right hand bar over there!

Also, I am going to be changing my pricing and packages around a little bit starting on December 1st. Any session booked prior to December 1st will be honored at the current price. 2009 has been a huge learning experience for me. I sincerely thank everyone who has supported me this year. I owe a lot to my family, friends and clients for promoting me and taking part in my business. All of my business has come from word-of-mouth, so I'm truly honored by all the amazing things you guys are saying out there.

I really want to push next year to become a new name in the Omaha photography scene. To accomplish that, I need to make some adjustments to the way I conduct business. That includes my packages and pricing structure. But don't worry, I am still committed to producing top quality work at an affordable price. The changes coming are going to be good for everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment