Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Kobe, Katie and Pudge

I'm taking a little break from all the engagement, families and wedding photos (not that I don't love them) to share some pet photos I took recently. I went over to Lorraine's and photographed her beautiful dogs and cat.

This is Kobe with the blue eyes.



And Katie with the brown eyes.



She's a howler. Doesn't she look so soft in this picture? I want to bury my face in the scruff around her neck. That's probably my favorite part of a big furry dog - its mane.



Then, we went and found Putty Pudge. The cat actually came running when Lorraine called her. I've never seen a cat do that before.





Just to give you an idea of how big this cat is, here she is sitting next to the coffee table.



Thanks, Lorraine for having me over!


No comments:

Post a Comment