Friday, November 27, 2009

Jeff and Brandon

Another set of Christmas card photos... This is really getting me in the holiday spirit. Last night I finally got to put up our Christmas tree. I've been begging Matt to let me put it up since the week before Halloween.

I hope everyone enjoyed their Thanksgiving and is having a safe and bargain filled Black Friday. I'm going to be at home working on photos all day. I'm a little behind on some sessions and I want to get everything out this weekend so people can get a head start on their Christmas cards...

...Such as Jeff and Brandon (and Takara) here. J & B are really close friends of mine. I've known them for years and they're practically family at this point. Jeff is a huge supporter of my business. A lot of people at his work follow my blog and have become clients of mine over the fall because of all the pimping of me he does around his office. I'm forever in debt to the kind things he says about me and my work. Love you guys!








No comments:

Post a Comment