Thursday, May 24, 2012

Piper and Rob: OMA to LGA - Omaha Wedding Photographer

Piper and Rob are planning an Omaha wedding but currently live in Brooklyn. They suggested doing their engagement photos in New York City since their busy work schedules make it hard to plan trips back here to Nebraska. I'm not an idiot, so I said yes.

It was my first trip to NYC, my first time shooting professionally outside the Midwest... It was amazing. It's so easy to fall into a routine with shoots when I'm working in the same parks, neighborhoods and spots all the time. To be brought to a place I'd never seen before and be essentially let loose to do whatever I wanted was a dream come true. It also helped that I was with two of the most easy-going and fun people I've had the pleasure of working with so far.





1 comment: