Sunday, May 6, 2012

We're moving to a new studio! - Omaha Wedding Photographer

So, the big surprise is that I'm moving my business into a permanent home at the Mastercraft in North Downtown Omaha. The Mastercraft is an old industrial building that was recently converted into studios and offices for creative businesses. The inside of the studio is going to be - in a word - amazing. There will be a flood of natural light through the whole space, beautiful floors, refinished and exposed wood ceilings, and much more. Right now, the drywall is in the process of going up. I can't wait to share more photos as the space progresses. There will also be some other announcements associated with the space. It's hard to explain without giving up too much information, but this isn't just a new spce for me. It's also the beginning of a new creative venture that I'm participating in with a couple other very talented photographers. To say I'm excited about this, both for myself and my clients, is an understatement!








No comments:

Post a Comment