Monday, May 28, 2012

Free Canvas Offer with Wedding Packages! - Omaha Wedding Photographer

I hope everyone is having a safe and wonderful holiday weekend! I'm enjoying some down time in the next couple of days to catch up on a ton of May sessions. This month was beyond amazing. I was so scared when I quit my job last year but I haven't regretted it for a second. You guys keep be busy and fulfill my heart and soul with your beautiful selves. :)

Looking ahead at 2013, I can only imagine how great this will all be in another year. I want to extend an offer to anyone looking for wedding photography: If you book a 2013 wedding* between now and the end of June, I'll add a FREE 16x20 wedding canvas into your package. I'll be posting this on Facebook too, so pass along the link if you know anyone who would like to get in on some free wedding photo goodies. 

(*bookings must have a contract signed and deposit placed by June 31, 2012 for weddings taking place in 2013)

Now go have a fun Memorial Day!





No comments:

Post a Comment