Monday, June 20, 2011

Stephanie and Joe's Family and Engagement Photos - Omaha Wedding Photography

I met Stephanie in a very interesting way. I was checking my email to kill time during labor (thanks, epidural) and I'd gotten an email from Stephanie telling me about her wedding. My son went to the NICU after being born (it ended up not being anything serious) and I went down from my room in the middle of the night to spend some time with him. I introduced myself to his nurse and guess who it was. Stephanie. She said that she had emailed me earlier in the day, but a friend who I was also working with told her I was having a baby at any time so I may not respond. Well, her friend was right. Not only was I having my baby at the exact time she emailed me, but there I was in a hospital gown at 2am to prove it.

Shortly after our first meeting, Stephanie and Joe had their baby too. We met back up (I was fully clothed this time) a few weeks ago to take some photos before their wedding this fall.
















No comments:

Post a Comment