Monday, June 27, 2011

Housekeeping and Updates

Hey everyone! I have a few pieces of info I'd like to pass along:

  • First off, thanks for the amazing responses to my post on Friday about some assistant positions! I'm going to be emailing all of you back over the next couple of days.
  • And those of you awaiting various other returned emails, I promise I'm not ignoring you. My inbox has about 30 highlighted emails that need answered. I was planning on answering them all yesterday, but I was at home with Lennon all day and had to make the strategic choice of either taking a shower or answering emails during his nap. Sorry, but I picked the shower. :)
  • Congratulations to Rachael, the creator of our photography co-op! She officially gets the keys to the space on Friday. I can't wait to go check it out and meet all the ladies who will be moving in. I'm so excited to be a part of such a creative endeavor.
  • I will be adjusting package and session prices starting on July 1st. Any booked sessions will of course be honored at the current price. Please contact me before the 1st to get booked at the current prices.



No comments:

Post a Comment