Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Chris and Amy Got Married! - Omaha Wedding Photography

Every week when I head to a wedding, I am always so nervous. I'm not afraid I'm going to mess up or do something wrong in some way, but I'm nervous about the actual creation process I'm about to take on. I don't think of myself as simply another wedding vendor who you hire just to be able to check it off the list. I think of myself as someone who is creating images, art maybe, that you will keep for the rest of your life. That is intimidating. Creating something so personal is a huge responsibility and my only true desire is to make you guys happy.

Chris and Amy had such a wonderful and beautiful wedding. I decided to do their entire post in black and white because it seemed so fitting. Their pictures are so full of joy that I wanted the focus to be off of the photo as a whole and on to the subjects. Does that make a bit of sense to anyone else or am I speaking photographer mumbo jumbo?

I am so incredibly proud to share these images. I am consistently seeing growth in my work and it makes me so happy to be able to pass that along to everyone. Thank you so much to Chris and Amy for giving me the opportunity to share their wedding day with them!
























































No comments:

Post a Comment