Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Graycen's Four Year Photos

Things were looking a little bleak last Saturday morning and I was hoping to get a break from the rain long enough to fit a few sessions in. I ended up getting really lucky with a few families and we got some beautiful light. It was that "after the rain but not quite before the sun" stage when we started out with Graycen and her mom. (It quickly changed into "dude the sun is out and you are being punished for wearing black track pants today" but I'll touch on that with the next family I post.)

I met with Graycen and her family last year around the same time for her three year photos. I was excited to meet with her and her mom again. They're expecting an addition to the family in July! I thought the mom and daughter pictures were so adorable. They're such a beautiful family!
















No comments:

Post a Comment