Monday, June 28, 2010

Newborn Jonah!

The home studio us officially in business. In addition to the technical stuff like lights and cushions to keep your babies from rolling around, I also have backdrops, baskets, chairs and knit props. Everything is in one place, ready to shoot at all times. However, the entire setup is also portable so I can pack it into my car and bring it to clients if need be.

I'm excited to say that I finally had my inaugural infant shoot in my little studio! It was a lot of fun. Jonah was wide awake the entire time. He had no plans to nap and didn't care who knew it. He seemed very concerned about what was happening around him. We tried to get him to fall asleep so we could ball him up and tuck him into a little knit cocoon but he wasn't interested. He got him in a couple times but he would stretch his legs all the way back out and poke his little toes through the holes in the knitting. It was really adorable.










No comments:

Post a Comment