Thursday, September 20, 2012

What we did on a gloomy morning - Omaha Family Photographer

From May through October, my life is all about work. Shoot, edit, shoot, edit, shoot, edit. At times, I feel the guilt that every working parent feels. Am I spending enough time with my son? Do I give him enough attention? Does he know that I'm doing the best that I can? Working from home doesn't make work any easier. The difference between work Christine and home Christine is hard to explain to a two year old. He doesn't understand that mom is at home, but she's unavailable.

This week I've kind of put some of that aside. I think I hit a wall in the routine and needed to just spend some time doing something for myself. This morning, after breakfast and a cup of coffee, we put on a movie and went back to bed. There's no better way to spend a chilly, cloudy morning than in my pajamas with this guy.






1 comment: