Thursday, September 13, 2012

In Your Wildest Dreams...

Let's talk holidays for a minute, okay? My calendar is full until November, and then I only have appointments left during the week. If you still have family or engagement photos to schedule before the end of 2012, I strongly suggest you email me ASAP to get something worked out.

And now onto something I'm crazy excited about...

Since opening up Bingo Studios in July, I've finally had a place to make all my silly ideas take shape. I've had this idea in my head for over a year, but didn't have a way to execute it. I wanted to do a series of really fun sessions for kids where they can come in and just play around, be silly, pretend. I ended up landing on: In Your Wildest Dreams. You and your kids pick from a selection of themes and then come in and make believe for 30 minutes. I then take your photos and create a piece of art with a hand drawn background (thanks to Micah Davis). So far the backgrounds we have are: comic book, the ocean, the woods, outer space, and a castle. You can be a surfer, a hero, a princess, a dragon, a wizard, a mermaid, a camper, a storybook character, an alien, an astronaut ... It's all about imagination. If anyone has any other suggestions for what they would like to be, let me know and I will work on a drawing with Micah!

The idea behind these sessions is one really cool piece of art that you can hang up in your home, not dozens of digital files, so the package is a little different than what I normally do. But I think this is such a great thing to do right before the holidays! The canvases and prints would make awesome and personal Christmas presents. I'm only booking these up until December 8th to guarantee your pieces back by December 25th, but you can pre-book the sessions up until December 31st. (Does that make sense? I can clarify if it doesn't)

Check out all the details below and see a preview session I did with a certain superhero I know. Email me to set up a booking or to get more information!





1 comment: