Saturday, July 30, 2011

Katie and Kyle - Omaha Engagement Photography

Katie and Kyle are camp counselors and they asked me to come out to their camp to do their engagement photos. I was sold at that, but then they decided to go hiking and canoeing and build a fire. And they fed me a smore. I feel like I should cash out my chips and walk away because I don't know what gets better than this. I am so in love with these batch of pictures. There is such an unbelievable outpouring of emotion in these photos.

This engagement sessions also marks the first time I've ever shot photos from a paddleboat.








































6 comments:

  1. I live these!!! ..& s'mores?!? ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her Heels are to die for!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing.
    You know when you find something in hind sight you should have had for your wedding?

    That's how I feel looking at your work.
    And jealous of the people in your photos. They have lots of nice pictures to keep forever. We have two diy engagemeet photos that my amazing husband took and printed off the morning of the wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have tears in my eyes there are so FANTATSTIC!! I started following your blog today, I met you at Becky's photography workshop in 2009 and am starting to get back to this...wow, when I grow up I want to be just like you (though i'm older by 10 years i'll bet)! These are wonderful, such a lucky couple to have found you!!

    ReplyDelete