Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Amber and Jeremy's Engagements - Omaha Engagement Photographer

Amber, Jeremy and I met at 8:00 in the morning. I think it was maybe 90° out already. This is the way it is now. Welcome to Summer. Your photoshoots/weddings will be hot. There will be sweating. You'll wonder if it's really worth all this for pictures outside. Yes, of course it's worth it. What's a little dehydration in exchange for awesome photos?

Amber and Jeremy are getting married later this year at a glass chapel in Iowa. I've only seen pictures of this mythical glass chapel, but it looks totally unbelievably insanely gorgeous. That's a lot of adjectives. You know I mean it. Judging by how awesome they were for their engagement photos, their wedding is going to be great. I always tell people not to be afraid to move in front of the camera. Seriously, don't be afraid! Move! I rely a lot on the interaction between my couples. Your connection is what I'm photographing and I want, nay need, you to show me that connection. These two really got it and there were so many funny and sweet photographs. I actually laughed when I was looking through them. They really made all the sweat and waking up early and dragging of sofas worth it!




























No comments:

Post a Comment