Monday, October 18, 2010

New Site, Content and Pricing!

Okay, now we're in business. It took a bit longer than I had anticipated, but everything is up and running now. The pricing packages and wedding packages are a bit different now, but anyone who I was working with prior to the change will be able to book at the old packages. So, don't worry about that!

Everything is a bit simpler and streamlined. I think the new site is awesome. The old Flash galleries are gone. I had several people mention they had trouble using the old galleries so check out the new ones and hopefully these will work out better. A definite plus is that they're viewable on tablets and smart phones! (Look at me joining the revolution about five years too late.)

Thanks everyone for reading the update and for checking out the site!


No comments:

Post a Comment