Sunday, October 3, 2010

A Few Updates and Family Day Peeks!

If you're on the blog today you might notice that it looks a little different. And if you're not reading from the blog and you didn't notice... Well, it looks different. I'm getting ready to roll a couple things out. On Monday night the blog and site will be merging and everything will be accessible at christinemcguigan.com.

The other change will be an adjustment to packages and pricing. Session prices are going up a bit but the big change is going to be to the wedding packages. I'm starting to see what works and what doesn't as far as package options, so I'm simplifying big time on those! As always, anyone under contract for a wedding or anyone who has already booked a session for the fall will still be guaranteed the old pricing.

And speaking of fall sessions... I have about a week left of sessions then I'm taking the remainder of my pregnancy off. I'm due at the end of the month and it is getting to be nearly impossible for me to maneuver around during sessions! And once I'm down on the ground to get a shot, I'm pretty much stuck down there. Feel free to still contact me if you're hoping to book something before Christmas. I'm taking a limited number of appointments in late November.

Here's a peek at the families that came out last weekend for holiday mini sessions. I had a lot of fun with everyone and I'm working hard to get everyone's photos done as soon as possible!








No comments:

Post a Comment