Sunday, October 11, 2009

Maddex, Pumpkins and A Monster Costume

For the record, I will gladly go to the pumpkin patch as many times as I'm asked.

I met Maddex and his family at Pooley's for some fall pictures. Kind of a combo family, ten month, Halloween shoot. Tis the season! Although, those of us living in the midwest know that this last weekend was a little unseasonably... snowy. Cold. Miserable. I still had cucumbers growing on my back patio when it snowed!

Let's pretend none of this is happening and it's a sunny, crisp 55 degrees outside still.







I love this truck bed full of pumpkins. I want to hitch it to the back of my car and drive away with it. Two problems with that though. One - I would probably get banned from the pumpkin patch. Two - I drive ten year old a compact sedan. I doubt I would make it twenty feet.



Are you ready for this next picture?



How insane is that costume? I can't believe how adorable it is. The only thing cuter is when he got tired and his mom gave him his pacifier. A monster with a pacifier. It's just too much.




No comments:

Post a Comment