Monday, October 12, 2009

The Irresistible Jude

I've been extremely lucky lately with getting really great subjects. For instance, this guy here. Jude is probably one of the cutest babies in the world. And that name - Jude - I love it. I was tempted to name this post, "Hey Jude!" but I figured that might be a little too hackish. I'm pretty jealous that he gets to grow up with a really great song bearing his name. The closest I ever got to anything like that was a movie about a murderous Plymouth Fury and the very awesome tag line, "Hell hath no Fury...like Christine."

But that's another post for another time. This baby was irresistible. I think you'll agree:












1 comment:

  1. These pictures of Jude look fantastic! Thanks so much for coming over and taking them, I look forward to seeing the rest!
    -Phil

    ReplyDelete