Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Weddings!


Hey everyone! I want to start photographing weddings. They're beautiful, sentimental, romantic and one of the most important days of your adult life. I think that I would do well as a wedding photographer. A great wedding photo captures emotion and style. Something that I pride myself on. Of course to be a "wedding photographer" I have to have a wedding to photograph. I need a starting point and some great images for my website.

So... Here's the deal:

I'm looking for couple getting married on a budget who would be willing to let me photograph their wedding, knowing that this is my first one. I'm offering up my services for $150 (to cover editing time) to a couple who otherwise may not be able to afford a photographer or who doesn't plan on hiring one. I will photograph the whole day: wedding party shots, bridal portraits, ceremony and reception and provide you with a disk of edited images for you to print on your own or through my online printing services. I love any type of wedding. Traditional, offbeat, courthouse, country, etc, so there are no limitations on what I'm looking for. I only ask that the wedding be in the summer of 2009, roughly between now and September. (I know that is kind of soon, but hey - I was a fly-by-the-seat-of-my-pants bride and I left all my planning to the last minute. Literally, as in "standing outside the wedding tent while the music played" last minute.)

If this sounds like a fit for you or anyone you know, please contact me at cburright {at} gmail {dot} com. And as always, examples of my current portrait work are available at christinemcguigan.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment