Thursday, October 11, 2012

Kylee - Omaha Senior Photographer

I remember when Miss Kylee here was born. And now she's graduating from high school. That makes me feel incredibly old. I don't think I'm old until I get around teenagers and I try to be cool when shooting them... And I realize I'm not cool at all. It's like the most recent New Girl episode where Jess and Schmidt try to fit in with their 22 year old neighbors and they realize that OMG- we're not 22 anymore.

But I digress...

The point here is that Kylee is a seriously cool girl. She is sweet, funny, ummm BEAUTIFUL. Take a peek at a few of her senior photos shot at Bingo Studios!




1 comment:

  1. Your comment about New Girl is exactly how I feel most times. When did I get so old?! I feel like I'm too young to be mentoring high school kids, I just graduated. "Ma'am, you graduated in 1991. Big hair was still cool back then." Oy.

    Love these photos. She's a natural and so gorgeous. Especially love the ones in the tall grass!

    ReplyDelete