Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Colorado and Announcement About October Mini Sessions

I'm out in Colorado for a few days attending an awesome and inspiring workshop. How great for me, right? While I'm gone, you can check out this info for my upcoming October mini sessions!

October 21st at Bingo Studios



$150 for a 20 minute Fall themed session. Session price includes a disc of 10 images and 10% off any print orders through December 1, 2012. Sessions will be outside in an urban setting at our building, The Mastercraft. A $50 deposit is needed to reserve your spot. (Backup rain date is November 3rd.)

There are a limited number of these available and because of my Fall wedding schedule, I won't be taking tons of family sessions in October. Email me at cburright@gmail.com to snag a spot.








No comments:

Post a Comment