Thursday, July 12, 2012

Brooke and Logan's Amazing Wedding Celebration- Omaha Wedding Photographer

Brooke and Logan. It's hard to put into words how amazing this wedding was. It was truly a celebration of love, family and friendship. This couple has some of the most incredible people surrounding them in life. There was dancing in the aisle during the wedding, a flashmob at the reception, traditions involving ties and rolling around on the floor... I don't know if I've ever had so much fun at a wedding before.

Days like this one are a dream to shoot. I shot this one with Jennie Davis (Lots of the following images are hers too!) and we were in photographer's heaven the whole day. When people are so involved and full of joy, it makes our job so easy and fun. Every ounce of emotion was genuine. I wish I could live this wedding over again!






No comments:

Post a Comment