Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Melanie and Chris's Wedding - Omaha Wedding Photographer

Melanie and Chris had a wedding. It was unbelievable. It was held at the Ackerhurst Dairy Barn in Bennington. Take note of that name if you're looking for a beautiful venue for your wedding. And then after you do that, call me to photograph it. Every little detail of this day was so beautiful. Not only the decor and the location, but the relationships and friendships in the wedding party, the very personal ceremony, and the obvious love between Chris and Melanie. I was so lucky to have been chosen by these two to document their wedding.

Please, please, please check out this wedding! Some images below were shot by JennieD Photography. I don't want to call her a second shooter because it totally discounts her talent... So, she was my co-photographer-at-large. Maybe? I don't know anything about journalism but I think that title potentially applies. :)






















































































































1 comment:

  1. Beautiful.....I love the colors, location, catering, and everything else about it!! Gorgeous captures!

    ReplyDelete