Monday, May 23, 2011

My Family!

Lazy Sunday. I had the day off after two weddings this weekend, so we chilled out as a family. (And by "day off" I of course mean "a day of editing not shooting." Days off don't really exist anymore.) I try to take photos of Lennon and Matt a few times a month, but rarely ever do I get any pictures of me. It's the curse of being the photographer in the family. There's one in every bunch. So, for you folks, my first piece of advise: It's important to occasionally hand over control and let someone else take some pictures. And the second piece of advise: Hand people your camera with the strap held out first so they have no choice but to put it around their neck. The only thing worse than not having pictures of yourself is having a broken camera because someone dropped it.










No comments:

Post a Comment