Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Megan and Josh's Engagements

Can I tell you guys the truth about something? I hate blogging! The typing, the copying, the pasting, the uploading. It is not my favorite thing in the world. But these days, blogging is a photographer's best tool for staying current with clients. It gives you guys a very up-close and personal look at what I'm currently working on and it's an easy way (despite my complaining) to communicate with everyone when new stuff is happening. Plus (and this is probably the best reason of all) it lets everyone get a peak at their photos before the batch is finished and online in their private gallery. I do it because we're all impatient - you can't wait to see it and I can't wait to show you. Impatience in this case is a very good thing. I would be more concerned if you didn't care when your photos were done. I want you to be excited to see yourselves on the blog!

Soooo.... Here are a few previews of Megan and Josh and their daughter. Megan brought along a seriously awesome bouquet of giant balloons. It's hard not to have fun when there are balloons involved. After we were done playing with balloons and freezing our butts off (WHAT IS UP WITH THAT, NEBRASKA?) we went to a nearby coffee shop to meet up with little Piper and take some family photos.

Mom. Dad. Piper.

Cute. Cute. Cute.






















No comments:

Post a Comment