Monday, September 13, 2010

Mitch and Kelly's Wedding

I was so very excited for this wedding! It was so rock and roll all the way through. From the tattooed groom, to the vintage inspired bride, to a photo shoot in a bar bathroom... It was just so much fun.

I feel so lucky to keep having such amazing clients! Every wedding has been so different from the last. Not only does it keep me on my toes, but it further shows the world that weddings are not a one-size-fits-all kind of thing. There are limitless possibilities to what your wedding day can be if you so desire. There are no wrong weddings out there!

Thanks to everyone I have worked with in the past and who I'm booked with in the future for being so unique and inspiring!
























7 comments:

  1. You captured the best of them and their true self. Beautiful picures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these photos! They are so "us"
    Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love the look on my brother's face as he turned around to see Kelly for the first time. :-) Such an amazing wedding, and I feel so fortunate to have been a part of it! Once again, welcome to the family, Kelly! We love you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures!! The third one is Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the third one too! Great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  6. IT IS DEFINITELY MITCH AND KELLY AT THEIR BEST AND BEAUTIFUL

    ReplyDelete