Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Jess and Erich's Engagement

I'm really excited for Jess and Erich's wedding this fall! I've gotten the scoop on some of their wedding plans and I think it's going to be a pretty sweet time. Definitely one I look forward to getting to photograph.

I had a lot of fun with these two (minus the mosquitos) at their engagement session. And, I was so happy someone finally thought the chalkboard was as cool as I do! I love the chalkboard. I think we could all use more reasons to incorporate a chalkboard into our daily lives.










3 comments:

  1. Those are really cool with the chalkboard!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE idea with the chalkboard!! Great idea for Save the Dates!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you guys took some great pictures,I am so happy for you

    ReplyDelete