Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Matt, Erin and Cohen

Erin and Matt's wedding was the first wedding I ever photographed. You can go and relive that here if you'd like. They were absolutely fantastic and I was so lucky to have them as my first wedding clients. But holy moses. That was the most nerve wracking five hours of my life.

I've met up with them a couple times since then to take pictures of their son and family. These guys always have really great luck with booking on the nice days.





See what I mean? Look at those blue skies. That is pure Nebraska in all it's glory right there.

Last time I saw Cohen he had just turned a year old and I took a picture of his naked butt and put it on my blog. I think he remembered. I have about 300 pictures of him looking at me with his face scrunched up saying, "Noooo!" Much like this:



But I know he didn't really hold it against me because he ended up giving lots of big, adorable smiles.





And how's this for consistency! Last year:



This year:




No comments:

Post a Comment