Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Guitar Session with Matt

I had an idea for a few pictures I wanted to take. I needed two things: A subject and a guitar that we could ruin. My husband stepped up to the plate for both. I had never really taken pictures of him before. I've taken pictures of his band, yes. But never just pictures of him. It was... awkward? Maybe just a little at first. I find it much easier to work with strangers than with people I know. But on the other hand I didn't hesitate giving him directions. I can get a little bossy sometimes with him. He forgives me though...



Please forgive me for what I'm about to say, because I know it's going to make you gag. But I think my husband looks so hot in these pictures. Can you believe that? Aren't married people gross?



Just so everyone knows, that guitar was junk before he smashed it on the ground. His brother found it on the side of the road a couple years ago. So, no need to freak out. We weren't being wasteful and destructive. We were just reusing someone else's trash.







Up until two weeks ago he had hair down past his shoulders. We wanted to take pictures before he cut it since he had some serious Lynrd Skynrd going on and it would have looked awesome in the shots... But alas he couldn't stand having long hair anymore and chopped it off. He immediately regretted cutting it off. We both have that habit in common it turns out...


No comments:

Post a Comment